Call for Speakers
Authenticate is the only industry conference conference dedicated to the who, what, why and how of user authentication – with a focus on the FIDO standards-based approach. Authenticate 2021 will be held October 18-20, 2021 at the Motif in Seattle, Washington.
Authenticate 2020 featured 50+ sessions, including detailed case studies, technical tutorials and expert panels – all helping educate attendees on business drivers, technical considerations and overall best practices for deploying modern authentication systems. The 2021 event will again focus on providing excellent content.
Have authentication expertise? Authenticate gives speakers the opportunity to increase their visibility, share their insights and make connections with colleagues in all stages of modern authentication rollouts. All speakers will receive one complimentary full conference pass. Please note that we intend for Authenticate 2021 to be an in-person event, in compliance with all CDC and local health regulations. However, we do plan some elements of remote participation, so please submit your ideas for consideration for in-person and/or remote inclusion as referenced in the call for speakers entry form.
The Authenticate conference program committee is looking for vendor-neutral, educational presentations that focus on modern authentication implementations and best practices.
The committee seeks global perspectives and presentations on these topic areas:
- Authentication trends & insights (the year of remote work, passwords, one-time passcodes and push-based authentication; FIDO Authentication; risk-based authentication and behavioral biometrics; smart cards; single sign on; decentralized authentication; authentication factors (biometrics, FIDO security keys)
- Case studies (global consumer/enterprise/government case studies on FIDO deployment)
- Modern authentication implementation strategy IAM integration, identity standards, certification programs, identity verification, account enrollment and recovery)
- Vertical trends & initiatives (IoT, payments, healthcare, government, blockchain, etc)
- Industry standards (FIDO UAF, FIDO2, EMVCo 3DS and SRC, W3C WebAuthn and Web Payments)
- Regulatory impact on authentication (PSD2, GDPR, CCPA)
- Technical & developer tutorials
Other topic areas related to authentication will be considered. Submissions that are unique, expertise-driven and reflect diversity in speakers are most likely to be accepted.
The Authenticate Call for Speakers closes on May 31, 2021. It’s strongly suggested to submit your ideas early, as the program committee will be reviewing and accepting proposals as they are submitted.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Ready to submit?