Intercede’s MyID provides organisations with the tools they need to effectively deploy, manage and use FIDO within the enterprise.
- Control how users authenticate with FIDO, based on defined security policy
- Simplified policy-driven FIDO credential issuance that requires minimal IT effort
- Supports a wide range of standards-based FIDO devices, including security keys, iOS and Android mobile devices, and smart cards
- Enable access to multiple systems with one FIDO credential, utilising MyID’s plugin with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) and OpenID Connect integration APIs
- Revocation or replacement of FIDO credentials if employees lose or damage their credentialed device, change roles, or leave the business
- Management software that integrates into your existing IAM infrastructure for quick, easy deployment
- Unified management for FIDO and PKI credentials from one system, controlling policy, visibility and lifecycle management independent of the technology in use
MyID is trusted by enterprises and governments worldwide.